Horse Camp is a week packed with hands-on learning,
new experiences, and fun. It is designed toward inexperienced riders.
- Personalized Riding Instruction
- Horse Safety
- Barn Management
- Equine Grooming
- Health and Basic First Aid
- Basic Riding Skills (Walk, Trot, Obstacles)
- Recreation (Pool, Ping Pong, Miniature Golf, Canoes
and Paddleboats, and More!)
- Great Food
- Air Conditioned Cabins
- All Instruction is Hands-On and Adapted to the Age
of the Participants!
The FFA Horse Camps are for girls ages
10-13. The program is hosted by the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, an educational
camp facility in Covington, Georgia.
Educational Program Specialist
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Phone: 770-786-6926 ext 8
Facility Website: www.Georgiaffacamp.org
Connect with us!
Open to all girls
Three weeks to choose from!
- July 3-8 FULL! Wait list only
- July 10-15 FULL! Wait list only
- July 17-22 FULL! Wait list only
$400 per person
Includes all meals, lodging, instruction, and t-shirt
the Online Registration Form
- Submit the $100 non-refundable deposit
- Option 1: mail a check
- Option 2: pay by credit card online!
- If you have trouble accessing the online registration
form, you can download
the plain pdf form here.
This includes important information that you
will need after you register your child for camp, including Parental Consent
Form, Schedule, Directions to Camp, What to Bring, etc.
the Parent Packet
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer
for Horse Camp, please complete a volunteer application and contact us!
A limited amount of Financial Assistance for Horse
Camp is available.
the Financial Assistance Application
Financial Assistance is made possible through
the Annual Fundraising Banquet. We need
your help to continue providing this opportunity!